Jesse on this is sooooo old school… tepidfuzz on this is sooooo old school…
I used to love these old survey things. Bringing back old school internet right here baby. It’s also a way for me to ignore the FB and Twitter hateful presidential debate comments and take the tension off a stressful Detroit Tigers bullpen
I still can’t believe I actually did this thing. It was a lot of fun though, and it reminds me of how much I used to love these things.
1. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CANDLE SCENT?
I’m a guy. really? okay, anything vanilla-y
2. WHAT FEMALE CELEBRITY DO YOU WISH WAS YOUR SISTER?
i have a sister thanks. but if i had to pick I’d say the old lady from Billy Madison “If peeing your pants is cool, consider me ‘Miles Davis.'”
3. WHAT MALE CELEBRITY DO YOU WISH WAS YOUR BROTHER?
He’s not cooler than my actual brother, but Zach Galifinakis and I could pass as pretty sweet beard brothers.
4. HOW OLD DO YOU THINK YOU’LL BE WHEN YOU GET MARRIED?
only planning on doing this once. Have you seen how awesome my wife is?
5. DO YOU KNOW A HOARDER?
Everytime I go to Costco. Honestly, why do you need 6 boxes of Cheerios at one time? Unless you are the Duggars.
6. CAN YOU DO A SPLIT?
Can or want to? And to both the answer is no.
7. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU LEARNED HOW TO RIDE A BIKE?
7. don’t make fun of me either, jerks.
8. HOW MANY OCEANS HAVE YOU SWAM IN?
2. at once. I’m that fat.
9. HOW MANY COUNTRIES HAVE YOU BEEN TO?
USA and Canada. Captain Adventurous.
10. IS ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY IN THE ARMY?
We’re a mostly ninja clan.
11. WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR DAUGHTER IF YOU HAD ONE?
Cook. kidding. sort of. I think Levi jr. sounds pretty feminine though.
12. WHAT WOULD YOU NAME YOUR SON IF YOU HAD ONE?
All our sons will be named Page, and they will all be super hyper.
13. WHAT’S THE WORST GRADE YOU GOT ON A TEST?
probably something in the zero range.
14. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD?
Simpsons and Sportscenter. Really anything but Unsolved Mysteries and that creepy music and host (shivering)
15. WHAT DID YOU DRESS UP AS ON HALLOWEEN WHEN YOU WERE EIGHT?
Probably something with a mullet. Because I had a mullet. yep.
16. HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER, HUNGER GAMES OR TWILIGHT SERIES?
You know there are movies for those, right?
17. WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE AN AMERICAN ACCENT OR A BRITISH ACCENT?
have you ever heard a person with a british accent impersonating an american accent. pure comedic gold.
18. DID YOUR MOTHER GO TO COLLEGE?
19. ARE YOUR GRANDPARENTS STILL MARRIED?
I only have my grandmother left, and she is totally awesome.
20. HAVE YOU EVER TAKEN KARATE LESSONS?
Not necessary. I have a good defense mechanism of getting into a ball and crying like a baby. Works 60 percent of the time.
21. DO YOU KNOW WHO KERMIT THE FROG IS?
I know him. personally. I just texted him ttyl. He responded with a winking emoticon. What am I talking about? No clue.
22. WHAT’S THE FIRST AMUSEMENT PARK YOU’VE BEEN TO?
Memphis. zippin pippin. nuff said.
23. WHAT LANGUAGE, BESIDES YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE FLUENT IN?
I’d like to be able to say the alphabet backwards. Why is that so difficult? I get zyx then I’m all whaaaaaa?
24. DO YOU SPELL THE COLOR AS GREY OR GRAY?
I’ve always wondered what’s up with that, and I’m too lazy to google it.
25. IS YOUR FATHER BALD?
We Lunsfords have a ridiculous amount of hair.
26. DO YOU KNOW TRIPLETS?
nope, and I can’t think of anything funny
27. DO YOU PREFER TITANIC OR THE NOTEBOOK?
I could sleep to either film equally well.
28. HAVE YOU EVER HAD INDIAN FOOD?
once. nuff said
29. WHAT’S THE NAME OF YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Chipotle. Why are they so far away? Get with it, Flint.
30. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO OLIVE GARDEN?
i order the same thing every time. Chicken Alfredo pizza. maybe that’s why im so fat.
31. DO YOU BELONG TO ANY WAREHOUSE STORES (COSTCO, BJ’S, ETC.)?
thankfully no. that’s way too much for my adhd to deal with.
32. WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS HAVE NAMED YOU IF YOU WERE THE OPPOSITE GENDER?
aja marie. that’s not a joke. straight up, aja marie. Mom and Dad, what’s up with that? yikes.
33. IF YOU HAVE A NICKNAME, WHAT IS IT?
Brad Pitt, awesome, “ridiculously good looking.” Take your pick.
34. WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD?
My son. Have you met him? He should be everyone’s favorite person.
35. WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE IN A RURAL AREA OR IN THE SUBURBS?
anywhere I can have decent high-speed internet.
36. CAN YOU WHISTLE?
yep, and Steph hates it. So i keep doing it.
37. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A NIGHTLIGHT?
no, I’m a grown man. wuss.
38. DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING?
breakfast is such a waste. breakfast burritos? seriously? No thanks, I’d like to not feel sick all day.
39. DO YOU TAKE ANY PILLS OR MEDICATION DAILY? if you see me walking around the office and yelling constantly, that means I didn’t take my Adderall.
40. WHAT MEDICAL CONDITIONS DO YOU HAVE? awesomeness.
41. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL? so many. so so many.
42. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN FINDING NEMO? such an awesome movie.
43. WHERE DO YOU BUY YOUR JEANS? if you know me, then you know I know nothing, and have zero cares about clothes.
44. WHAT’S THE LAST COMPLIMENT YOU GOT? I love when Steph tells people that I’m the funniest person she’s ever met. love it.
45. DO YOU USUALLY REMEMBER YOUR DREAMS IN THE MORNING? yes, and they always seem funnier to me than when I retell them.
46. WHAT FLAVOR TEA DO YOU ENJOY? diet coke. is there anything else?
47. HOW MANY PAIRS OF SHOES DO YOU CURRENTLY OWN? i literally don’t care about clothes of any kind. sorry.
48. WHAT RELIGION WILL YOU RAISE YOUR CHILDREN TO PRACTICE? Page loves church so much. Seriously. Probably more than us. We’ll model and experience with him what it means to take Jesus seriously, and not just associate with Christianity personally, but speak hate and destruction with the very next breath.
49. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU FOUND OUT THAT SANTA WASN’T REAL?
spoiler alert! hello!!!!!!
50. WHY DO YOU HAVE A TUMBLR?
i don’t. I have this wordpress, and i should probably use it more.
Took this one today.
I put a few more versions of this pic on my behance profile. Check em out!
Shane Hipps, author of “The Hidden Power of Electronic Culture: How Media Shapes Faith, The Gospel, and the Church,” a book I had to read in seminary, and “Flickering Pixels: How Technology Shapes Your Faith,” has a new book has just released a new book titled, “Selling Water by the River: A Book About the Life Jesus Promised and the Religion that Gets in the Way.” I’ve linked the promo video below.
I think this will be one of those cases where the video seems more scandalous than the actual words in the book, and if there is some negative reaction to what he says, the media will eat that up and Mr. Hipps will make lots of money and be hated at the same time. But either way, his other books have been really good, and I’ll definitely check this one out as well.